Betrayed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage- Application.

3 posters

Go down

Mage- Application. Empty Mage- Application.

Post by Exaiter Sat May 09, 2009 4:08 pm

My Application.

­Personal info/Real life info:around it

Here you have to state your name, age, gender and nationality. This is for your future guildies, so we know who you are. It is optional to state your occupation, though if you have job/school that requires a special agreement, state why and we might be able to work :

My name is Tom, and i am 14 years old.( Know it's 18+, but i thought i could try anyway) I am from Norway, and I've lived there my whole life. Since i'm only 14, school doesn't take alot of my time. Each day from 08:30 to 14:00.

Character Info:

This is, obviously, some of the important info we need. Here you state your characters name, race and class. We would also like an Armory link so we can check out your gear and your spec. This is also where you can tell us about your spec and if you are willing to respec. Also if you have duelspec, what is it? :

My character name is Exaiter.
Race : Human.
Class : Mage.

Armory link:

I'm Arcane since i think it's a good DPS spec. I'm willing to respec if it is neccesary.
I'm dual spec'd. One Arcane ( Main-spec ) And fire.

Here you can write how you see yourself. Do you see yourself as skilled?:

I'm see myself as a high-skilled PvE mage, low-skilled in PvP.

If you have any alts worth mentioning, then do it here:
I got a couple of alts, but none worth mentioning.

Guild History:

We want a small resumé of the guild(s) you have been in and why you left. If you have been kicked from a guild please state it here and the reason:

I've been in Carpe Dium, but it fell apart cause of lazy raiders. The active bunch of raiders made a new guild, Invictus. But all my real life friends left it. So i left too. Been guildless since then.

Raiding Experience:

How much raid experience do you have preTBC, TBC and WotLk? Do you have any dungeon experience?:

I don't have any experience in preTBC or TBC raid's. I've only played for 3 months and 11 days.

The rest:

This is possibly the most important part. Now you need to tell us why it is you who is going to become the next new member of Betrayed. Tell us the reason why you want to join us. Why should we choose you above the other applicators? What makes you better than the others? What can you bring to the guild?
State your expectations to the guild. What do you want from us? And what can we expect from you?
If you have any last minute additions you can add them here:

I think i can be a member of Betrayed cause i am loyal. Allways show up for the raid's i sign to. And love to chat with other ppl.
I want to join an active guild, and Betrayed seems nice. I also have friends in Betrayed. ( Clicker and Wanders )
I think you should choose me cause my dps might be slight higher than the other applicators. And cause im positive raider no matter how many times we wipe on something. And my raid stamina is good.
I can bring my DPS to the guild, and my alchemy, and i allways act mature.

Last, but not least.
Tell us a joke that reflects your sense of humor:

How many people does it take to kill a Paladin? 2. One to get him down to 10% hp, and another one to finish him off in the inn.[b]

Exaiter

Back to top Go down

Mage- Application. Empty Re: Mage- Application.

Post by Javiera Sat May 09, 2009 5:28 pm

I must admit that I don't find this application to be very thorough and since we're not actively recruiting... There is also the fact that he is only 14. From me it is probably a no.
Javiera
Javiera
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 18
Humor : Likely slightly twisted
Class : *Officer* BM Hunter - Resto Druid *Offic
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanders Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 am

Hmm, I know that you're only 14. But HEY! Why not? you're allways only (Like the rest of us geeks) And you're one of the kindest and happiest players that i've every met, - I know i'm only a member, but remember i'm a mage myself, so its my loot he's going to Get! Wink

Wanders
Baby Forum Member Level 1

Male
Number of posts : 14
Humor : lots xD
Class : Mage Very Happy
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanders Sun May 10, 2009 12:36 am

wooops, so ofc, a clear yes for me Very Happy

Wanders
Baby Forum Member Level 1

Male
Number of posts : 14
Humor : lots xD
Class : Mage Very Happy
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyones Tue May 12, 2009 4:08 pm

As Javiera already posted, we are not realy recruiting. Our 10 mans seem to be filling up well now. So we have decided not to accept your application.

Sorry for the delay.

Lyones
Active Forum Member Level 1

Male
Number of posts : 124
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down